Friday, May 18, 2018

Owl Love You!

Hi,

I have another card to show you today using Brutus Monroe Stamps and  the Karen Burniston Spinner Square Pop Up! I love how versatile the Spinner Square is and you can use it for so many occasions and themes!
Here is the Front of the card I created....


And The Card In The Open Position 


And a Little Closer Look :)


I have a few more fun Brutus Monroe stamps sets to play with but this month is so crazy I ran out of time....but I'll be playing with them soon!

Thank you for stopping and if you have not left a comment on my previous Brutus Monroe Post it's not too late you could with a Twist Panel Pop Up die set! I choose the winner on the 24th!

XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly I cannot tell you how many times you have inspired me with your wonderful card creations...once again you have not disappointed. Awesome as always!
Pam

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...