Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Elizabeth Craft Designs May Challenge All That Glitters!

Hi,

It's time for the May Elizabeth Craft Designs May Challenge.   This month  our theme is All That Glitters!  Since Elizabeth Craft Designs just came out with three fun glitter pallets I decided to use one of them for my card today!    I'm using the Earth Palette....

Here is my card:



I Love the combination of the glitter colors and thought it was perfect to use on Joset's New Palm Tree set .

Here is a closer look....


Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see all the Sparkly creations by the design team! If you comment on the ECD Blog you could win a 20.00 gift card to the store :)!!
Supplies I used for my card are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...