Friday, March 16, 2018

A Coffee Card Containing lots of Hugs!

Hi,

I wanted to send a card to a friend that just lost her Mom and I did not get it out before the funeral so thought I'd send her a Coffee card with Hugs and let her know I care and am thinking of her....

Here is the Front of the card.....


I used a Tea set by Prickley Pear for the Coffee Cups on the front, sentiments are by CAS-ual Friday stamps.

Here is another view....


And the Inside.....


The Big Sending Hugs is by Simon Says Stamp.  I used several Karen Burniston dies that are all linked below.
Paper is some I grabbed at Hobby Lobby.


I'm hoping this card will being a smile to her face...it is so hard being without our parents.

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful Day!!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Another amazing card, Kelly! Jo x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...