Monday, February 12, 2018

The Love Challenge With My Paper Pro Girls!

Hi,

It's time for the the challenge with my Paper Pro friends!  This month we are doing Love themed cards.   I Love making Valentine's Day cards more than any other card for some reason! Today I have two to show you I made for my Grandsons.
I'm using New dies just released by Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley....today I'm using the Spinner Square Pop Up which is a totally generic set that you can use for any theme. It's such a fun set of dies.

Here is the Front of the first card!



Here is the Inside...





Monster stamps are by Jane's Doodles....they are so much fun!
Patterned Paper is from Hobby Lobby.
All other supplies are linked below....

the Next card uses the same papers and dies but instead of monsters has a cute little skateboarder!

Here is the front:


And the card opened up!


I used a Hero Arts Love die cut and sentiments by Hero Arts for this card. The cute skater is by Rubbernecker.


I'm so in love with all the fun dies Karen just released they are not only fun but so easy to construct!  I Love that she does a video for each one to...

Head over to the other Paper Pro Girls Blogs and see what they came up with for the Love theme!

Sandy Diller
Fran Sabad
Shelly Hickox

Thank you for stopping by today...have a great day!


1 comment:

sansuey said...

Cute! I have only tried the square pop up twice and it was a little challenging, but cool results--you inspire me to make more!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...