Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Little Beachy Card with a Palm Tree Pop Up!

Hi,

I have a Pop Up to show you today using the New Palm Tree Pop Up by Karen Burniston.  I thought it would work perfect with these sweet Stamping Bella Stamps!

Here is the Front....


I also used the New Beach Scene dies on this little scene a long with Hello Friend from Word Set 1.

Here s the Card opened up!


I Love this Fun die set so much and can't wait to make a double palm tree next.

Here is another view....


And a Photo so you mankind of see how the Palm is attached....


The stamp I used on the sand is an old Stamping Up stamp.... and the flip flop paper is some I grabbed at Hobby Lobby!
All other supplies are linked below.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...