Sunday, August 20, 2017

Winter Greetings Pop Up using NEW Holiday Karen Burniston dies!

Hi,

Have you seen the new Holiday dies by Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley?  They are Amazing... the Sleigh I'm showing you today is just gorgeous.....

Here is the Front with a cute little Penguin from the Winter Animals set.
I Love him....


And here is the Fun inside.....



and a Close up so you can see the glitter...


These dies are so much Fun.....
Supplies I used on this card are linked below.
Thank You for stopping by my blog today, I hope your day is perfect!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...