Friday, February 3, 2017

More Thank You's this time using the Mondo Hydrangea!

Hi,

I am knee deep in Thank You's.....I still have so many to make but I think I might be almost half way there... This multiple thing is killing me :)

I did not photo All just took a few Group Photo's for you to see....
Love this stamp and die set by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson for fast cards and the Hydrangea happens to be my favorite flower in the world!


Although I am partial to the Blue....Pink was the best choice for Breast Cancer Thank You's!



The cards shown Below were White Embossed and colored with Zig Clean Color Brush.

these below were colored with various Distress Inks.....

I will be busy making more of these thank you's and hoping to get them all out soon!!

Here is one I made to send to someone eosin the same stamps and die's and the Simon Says Stamp Believe stamp and die.


Links for supplies listed below!
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!!
XO
Kelly


 

   
   

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Kelly! I have this stamp but have never used it. I am feeling inspired to try it now. On an unrelated note, I am a Type 1 diabetic too. It's very cool that you raise money for a cure. I hope your daughter is doing well with it. Ive been managing mine for almost 30 years and so far so good. Feels like a cure is right around the corner - at least I hope so.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...