Sunday, December 18, 2016

A Little Holiday Cheer!

Hi,

I'm still trying to get some of the images I colored while I was in Scottsdale on a card.  Todays card is a simple one with two Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs, a few dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs, and an older Hero Arts Sentiment and a New Background.


And another view.....

I Love cards that make a recipient smile and I think this one will do just that.....

Thank you for stopping by today, all supplies are linked below except for the Hero Arts Sentiment.
XOXO
Kelly



 

   
   

1 comment:

Vivian C. said...

What a fun card! I really like the addition of the snowflake to the dog's nose.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...